September 25, 2010

i més...







2x1

More photos from the same roll. If it only wasn't so difficult to hold that camera straight!

Thinking about clothes and sewing today.
I'm still in the very beginning of learning. But there are so many things I would love to make! Too many actually.
Everytime I see something beautiful, I start to save tons of images from the web, then search for hours for the fabric I have in mind, which I usually don't find. Then I see the next project or garment I fall in love with...I need some structure or I'm never going to sew anything.
Do you know where to buy nice fabric online? Or where to find good patterns?

PS: A propos, today I've been browsing through the new APC Madras collection. So many pretty things!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful barcelona photos.
    this city is such a source of inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich finde burdastyle ist immer ein ganz guter Anfagspunkt, die haben jetzt auch viele Schnitte aus dem Burda Magazin und man kann ganz gut nach einem bestimmten Kleidungsstueck-Typ suchen. Mit den Groessen bin ich bei den Schnitten allerdings nie so ganz sicher, es lohnt immer erst mal aus einem billigen Stoff testzunaehen. Ich habe in letzter Zeite schoenen Stoff bei http://www.fabrictales.com/ bestellt, ist aber auch nicht so total billig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this are such beautiful photos :) specially the first one

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos, particularly your selfie in the shop window!

    hier in berlin kaufe ich stoff am liebsten auf dem türkischen wochenmarkt am maybachufer. sehr günstig, und es gibt echt alles, von sehr dubiosen mustern bis hin zu wunderschönen baumwollstoffen, leinen und wolle/filzen. vielleicht solltest du mal einen markt probieren?

    ReplyDelete





All content of this site © Jana Zumbaum, unless otherwise noted.