January 06, 2011

Montpellier















La Promenade du Peyrou, in early december. Silent, grey and empty.

Today all the children in Spain receive presents from the "three Kings" (Magi?). If they have behaved badly, they get coal made of sugar.
My present was that my alarm clock didn't ring this morning and I accidentally overslept a little bit.
Less hours to work but much better mood.

I hope the new year has been treating you well so far.
Thank you for your comments on the last post! I love to read them and then to click to your blogs and discover new beautiful things.

14 comments:

  1. I wanted to ask you whereabouts in France it was that you come often. Now I've got my answer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year to you. these photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love montpellier! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow jana, your photos always blow me away! Grey, silent but so very beautiful.
    xx
    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also love Montpellier! Have been there several times and just recognise I have to go again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wunderschöne fotos - im ganzen blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Montpellier looks nice through your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I just came across your site through someone elses'. My name is Jana too but probably pronounced differently from yours. You take beautiful pictures, I think I'll follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures dear Jana :)
    Mach dir doch keine Gedanken wegen dem Paket...das kommt hier schon an..wir hatten solche schülen Tage die letzte Zeit das ich mich heute radikal zum Frisör gewagt hab und 1,5 Jahre Haarezüchten, ratz fatz abgeschnitten habe..naja im Herzen war ich eh immer ne Kurzhaar-Maria...deshalb ist das ok...Ganz arg liebe Grüße an dich

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures of an interesting city. the 3th ist great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pictures! Ah, this makes me want to pack my suitcase and head to such a beautiful city....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great mood in these ones. may i ask which type of film you've used?

    ReplyDelete





All content of this site © Jana Zumbaum, unless otherwise noted.